Tuesday, April 26, 2011

why tweed

I like tweed. I recently received a huge piece of fantastic tweed from an elderly lady at church, along with many other amazing vintage fabrics. I made some shoes that turned out pretty cute if you ask me. and others thought so too. so, then I decided to sell some. I also am exploring hat making, and other pursuits with tweed. I will expand into other things of course because wool baby clothes have all kinds of problems. but for shoes with leather soles and hats it is ideal, and I have had a photographer expand her props with that classiest of materials fashioned into a hat pants and shoes. so I was inadvertently dragged into business. we will see what I am willing to do. this is my fledgling craft blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...